Saturday, September 13, 2014

FFotW - Seans Photoguide

First camera
My finding of the week is this time a series oft posts of Sean a fellow blogger. In his blog he shares some of his experiences with photographing miniatures. So if you are interested in stuff like this, please have a look at his series and maybe you find his blog to your liking.

Since I found it rather difficult to find all the parts, I just put the current five posts into this list:
  1. Photographing miniatures - Part 1
  2. Photographing miniatures - Part 2
  3. Photographing miniatures - Part 3
  4. Photographing miniatures - Part 4
  5. Photographing miniatures - Part 5

Hope he continues with the series (he suggested stuff like processing pictures etc. pp.). Although I know lots of processing pictures in Photoshop due to my work, hearing what others experienced and use as tools is always nice.

And as always: Sharing is caring!


So long,
Paradox0n

P.S.: Something went wrong with the publishing therefore you get my Friday Finding of the Week on Saturday morning ;)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out. I still have to make it easier to find all the posts. I've gotten busy so have fallen behind. I'll try to get moving on wrapping this topic up.

    ReplyDelete

If you liked this article, please leave a comment. If you even want to support this blog, deactive your adblocker and click on one of the banners. Everything will be refunded for new reviews or tutorials. Thanks!

Related Posts