Wednesday, May 1, 2013

One year of blogging

Happy cat with birthday cake
Nearly unnoticed my blog had its birthday. At the 11th of April last year, I welcomed you aboard this blog with my Howto build a swamp. Since then many things have happened:
- I started my tower project which is still waiting for its base
- I build a modular gaming table with the help of a friend
- I bought myself an airbrush which I still have to master (which makes loads of fun)
- I made some reviews and started my Hobby Basics series (for which some more articles are already in preproduction)

At the end of last year I had a very big motivation leak so posts become rare but I hope this time has gone and I can deliver some more stuff in the future.

And now it is your chance to give me some feedback (ok you have always the chance but now I am asking): Is there something you wish for me to do in the future. Or some stuff I shouldn't? Maybe I can fulfill something of your wishes.


So long,
Paradox0n

7 comments:

  1. Congrats on the first year! Just getting to here is an accomplishment for many ( myself included after 3 failed attempts before! ).

    Looking forward to what you work on in the future, and how things turn out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      The steady comments of you help to stay motivated. That is something that I learned in this year. Without feedback I would have stopped halfways.

      Delete
    2. Indeed, and am glad to help! It helps me a lot as well to keep going, and also so does the Brushbrothers forum for keep pushing me to do better!

      Delete
    3. I was banned there because of inactivity and since my old email-account has been suspended I have no chance to retrieve my bb-acc back it seems. Nonetheless I am not painting this much atm so a painter forum may not be the best suited :D

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your nice words. This kind of stuff keeps me going :-)
      I hope I can finish the next basic article this week!

      Delete
    2. Hey Sean, I don't know what happened to your post. Seems the mobile dashboard malfunctioned and killed it :(
      But to see the positive: You helped me to find a configuration error for my comments. Thanks for that!

      Delete

If you liked this article, please leave a comment. If you even want to support this blog, deactive your adblocker and click on one of the banners. Everything will be refunded for new reviews or tutorials. Thanks!

Related Posts