Saturday, March 9, 2013

When air seems like water

Something completely different today! As you may know one of my other hobbies is scuba diving. A very good friend of mine is a pretty good diver and also does some more technical diving (wreck diving and this stuff) and asked me if I'm not interested in doing some ice diving one day. And he delivered the perfect advertisement video with his question :) Pretty sick and I don't want to withhold it from you!


Hope you enjoy this as much as I did.

So long,
Paradox0n


P.S.: My next Kickstarter package did finally arrive: Sedition Wars is mine! Hope I find the time to do some unpacking shots this weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Very cool there mate.. not much into scuba diving myself, but that does look very interesting! And congrats on getting your SW box!

    ReplyDelete

If you liked this article, please leave a comment. If you even want to support this blog, deactive your adblocker and click on one of the banners. Everything will be refunded for new reviews or tutorials. Thanks!

Related Posts