Saturday, June 9, 2012

[Updated] Another warped tree

I couldn't resist to buy another aquarium decoration tree. After I had some nice results with my first one, I found another one in my hardware store. And with a price of ~3 euros it was again difficult to do something wrong by buing it.
They really fit into my warped, beaten up ad dark concept for my gaming table. And I play Skaven so warpstone trees are even better!

No long chit chat, just a short shot from my photo bucket:


Tree from the front
Tree from the back


[UPDATE]
I added some small detail to the tree. In my "bitsbox" I found a very old miniature I bought in the nineties. Could be von Ral Partha or some older manufacturer. I thought it gives a small "living" touch to the piece.

Something seems not right here...
As stated I'm not the best painter, but I try and give my best :)


So long,
Paradox0n

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you liked this article, please leave a comment. If you even want to support this blog, deactive your adblocker and click on one of the banners. Everything will be refunded for new reviews or tutorials. Thanks!

Related Posts