Saturday, April 21, 2012

Papercut models - Cheap way for wargaming buildings

Another way to achieve quick and not too bad looking terrain pieces are papercut models. After a quick research I found some free blueprints for a house and a cottage. Since I only wanted to test how papercuts work and will look on the table, I tried the smallest blueprint I had.

The process is really easy, you just need a sheet of paper with heavy grain, a cutter and scissor, some glue and a piece of cardboard to glue the base on:

From the front
From a different angle


Not too bad for a free modell and only 30 minutes of work. To improve the overal look of the modell I painted the edges in appropriate colors after I took the photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you liked this article, please leave a comment. If you even want to support this blog, deactive your adblocker and click on one of the banners. Everything will be refunded for new reviews or tutorials. Thanks!

Related Posts